Why do I need an electric car charging point at home?
- Up to 2.5x faster than charging with a 3 pin plug
- Ceritified protection from overheating and overcurrent
- Most cost effective charging solution for your EV
Cost of Charging an Electric Vehicle at Home
- Costs 2p per mile to run using standard nightly electricity tariff of 10p/kWh.
- Average daily commute of 20 miles would take 1.5 hours to charge.
- Equates to 40p a day which is around £150 per year.
- This will save you around £1000 per year in petrol costs.
Our installers will help you choose the best place for your chargepoint, show you how to charge your electric car and answer any of your questions.
Your auream installer will discuss your charge point requirements with you and survey your property, to help establish the best location for them. This would be discussed and confirmed with you after they have reviewed:
- Access to the power supply.
- Review of current power supply.
- Any ground works that may be required.
- Specific site requirements.
- Any internal reporting functionality required.
- Future requirements – e.g. installing more charge points in line with the need to expand your charging infrastructure.
- Installation costs.
Phone now for a no-obligation survey.